YOU'RE ALMOST THERE...
"Without Summercamp I know that I wouldn't be where I am now, actually beginning to make my dream (and my purpose) a reality and, more importantly, actually enjoying the process and feeling like I might be making a positive difference in the world. Who knew that was possible?!" Meg Jackson
Summercamp will run from the 14-16th September 2018. We'll be camping at our 300 acre site in Sussex, just 1 hour from London and Brighton (and only 20 minutes from Gatwick Airport.
Once again we're putting together an awesome line-up of thought leaders, human stories, inspirational sessions and fun activities to make it an experience like no other.
The fee includes:
- access to all talks, workshops and activities happening across the weekend
- 2 nights glamping - see below. In a comfortable, shared bell tent. Includes camping bed, sleeping bag, pillow & fleecy blanket all assembled ready to call home for the weekend.
- 3 wholesome meals a day provided by our local caterers Ren's Kitchen – including wine each night for our barn banquet
- shuttle bus from East Grinstead station if you're arriving by train, arriving on the 14th and leaving on the 16th only.
- or parking space for one vehicle (but we encourage you to car share as there's limited space)
BUY YOUR TICKET HERE
70% OF TICKETS ALREADY SOLD
PSST. JOIN AS A MEMBER TODAY AND SAVE £150 ON A TICKET
Happy Startup School community members get £150 off a ticket and fast tracked to a place.
Sign up today and get your discount code and private booking link.
SUMMERCAMP HIGHLIGHTS IN 3 MINS
Summercamp refund policy
We are unable to offer refunds for early bird tickets in the event you can no longer make it. You are however to change the name on your ticket to a friend or colleague by emailing their full name, email, and dietary needs to email@example.com at least 48 hours before the event. In the event that we sell out, we'd be happy to connect you with anyone that is looking to buy a ticket.