BOOK YOUR PLACE
Less than 15 spaces left
"Without Summercamp I know that I wouldn't be where I am now, actually beginning to make my dream (and my purpose) a reality and, more importantly, actually enjoying the process and feeling like I might be making a positive difference in the world. Who knew that was possible?!" Meg Jackson
Summercamp will run from the 14-16th September 2018. We'll be camping at our 300 acre site in Sussex, just 1 hour from London and Brighton (and only 20 minutes from Gatwick Airport.
Once again we're putting together an awesome line-up of thought leaders, human stories, inspirational sessions and fun activities to make it an experience like no other.
The fee includes:
- access to all talks, workshops and activities happening across the weekend
- 2 nights glamping - see below. In a comfortable, shared bell tent. Includes camping bed, sleeping bag, pillow & fleecy blanket all assembled ready to call home for the weekend.
- 3 wholesome meals a day provided by our local caterers Ren's Kitchen – including wine each night for our barn banquet
- shuttle bus from East Grinstead station if you're arriving by train, arriving on the 14th and leaving on the 16th only.
- or parking space for one vehicle (but we encourage you to car share as there's limited space)
BUY YOUR TICKET HERE
LAST FEW TICKETS LEFT
PSST. JOIN AS A MEMBER TODAY AND SAVE £150 ON A TICKET
Happy Startup School community members get £150 off a ticket and fast tracked to a place.
Sign up today and get your discount code and private booking link.
SUMMERCAMP HIGHLIGHTS IN 3 MINS
Summercamp refund policy
We are unable to offer refunds in the event you can no longer make it. You are however to change the name on your ticket to a friend or colleague by emailing their full name, email, and dietary needs to email@example.com at least 48 hours before the event. In the event that we sell out, we'd be happy to connect you with anyone that is looking to buy a ticket.