CONGRATS, YOU'RE ONE OF THE 100!
NOW SECURE YOUR SUMMERCAMP 2017 PLACE BEFORE WE SELL OUT
"Without Summercamp I know that I wouldn't be where I am now, actually beginning to make my dream (and my purpose) a reality and, more importantly, actually enjoying the process and feeling like I might be making a positive difference in the world. Who knew that was possible?!" Meg Jackson
THE GUARDIAN VOTED US ONE OF THE TOP 10 BEST BUSINESS EVENTS. CAN YOU AFFORD TO MISS OUT AGAIN?
Summercamp will run from the 15-17th September 2017. We'll be camping at our 300 acre site in Sussex, just 1 hour from London and Brighton (and only 20 minutes from Gatwick Airport.
Once again we're putting together an awesome line-up of thought leaders, human stories, inspirational sessions and fun activities to make it an experience like no other.
The full cost of £799 + vat includes:
- access to all talks, workshops and activities happening across the weekend
- 2 nights camping in a comfortable, shared bell tent (Includes camping bed, sleeping bag, pillow & fleecy blanket all assembled ready to call home for the weekend)
- 3 wholesome meals a day provided by our local caterers Ren's Kitchen – including wine each night for our barn banquet
- shuttle bus from East Grinstead station if you're arriving by train, arriving on the 15th and leaving on the 17th only.
- or parking space for 1 vehicle (but we encourage you to car share as there's limited space)
View line-up » (not confirmed until March 2017)
SECURE YOUR PLACE
SUMMERCAMP HIGHLIGHTS IN 3 MINS
Summercamp refund policy
If you can no longer attend the event email firstname.lastname@example.org by 30th June 2017 and we will honour you a full refund. Following the 30th June 2017, we can offer your ticket to someone on an existing waiting list (if there is one) but can not promise you a full refund until somebody else has made payment. You are welcome to change the name on your ticket at any time by emailing their full name, email, and dietary needs to email@example.com at least 48 hours before the event.